Friday, December 16, 2011

Lessons from the garden of wonder...

Copyright 2011 © Ronald D. Isom, Sr.

I like the metaphor of a garden to explain my purpose on earth. My wife and I created a family garden and it was full of wonderful human flora and fauna; it was a garden of wonder. Natural elements and a few man-made changes in the climate had an effect on the garden, but it continued to grow and the garden members grew strong. The soil had to be enriched and the weeds had to be pulled in order to help the garden inhabitants to grow. I am happy to say all the plants have been uprooted and now live in a new garden, where they are flourishing.

Symbolic art is a universal cultural phenomenon. The symbolic significance that people attribute to external objects may reflect more on him than on the objective reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment